Twisted Ring Band was uploaded at June 29, 2017 at 11:10 am. It is posted at the Wedding Ring category. Twisted Ring Band is tagged with Twisted Ring Band, Twisted, Ring, Band..
Twistedtwist (twist),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to combine, as two or more strands or threads, by winding together;
- to form by or as if by winding strands together: Several fibers were used to twist the rope.
- to entwine (one thing) with another;
interlace (something) with something else;
- to wind or coil (something) about something else;
- to alter in shape, as by turning the ends in opposite directions, so that parts previously in the same straight line and plane are located in a spiral curve: The sculptor twisted the form into an arabesque. He twisted his body around to look behind him.
- to turn sharply or wrench out of place;
sprain: He twisted his ankle.
- to pull, tear, or break off by turning forcibly: He twisted the arm off the puppet.
- to distort (the features) by tensing or contracting the facial muscles;
contort: She twisted her face in a wry smile.
- to distort the meaning or form of;
pervert: He twisted my comment about to suit his own purpose.
- to cause to become mentally or emotionally distorted;
warp: The loss of his business twisted his whole outlook on life.
- to form into a coil, knot, or the like by winding, rolling, etc.: to twist the hair into a knot.
- to bend tortuously.
- to cause to move with a rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to turn (something) from one direction to another, as by rotating or revolving: I twisted my chair to face the window.
- to combine or associate intimately.
- to be or become intertwined.
- to wind or twine about something.
- to writhe or squirm.
- to take a spiral form or course;
wind, curve, or bend.
- to turn or rotate, as on an axis;
revolve, as about something;
- to turn so as to face in another direction.
- to turn, coil, or bend into a spiral shape.
- to change shape under forcible turning or twisting.
- to move with a progressive rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to dance the twist.
- twist one's arm, [Informal.]to coerce: I didn't want to go, but he twisted my arm.
- a deviation in direction;
- the action of turning or rotating on an axis;
- anything formed by or as if by twisting or twining parts together.
- the act or process of twining strands together, as in thread, yarn, or rope.
- a twisting awry or askew.
- distortion or perversion, as of meaning or form.
- a peculiar attitude or bias;
eccentric turn or bent of mind;
- spiral disposition, arrangement, or form.
- spiral movement or course.
- an irregular bend;
- a sudden, unanticipated change of course, as of events.
- a treatment, method, idea, version, etc., esp. one differing from that which preceded: The screenwriters gave the old plot a new twist.
- the changing of the shape of anything by or as by turning the ends in opposite directions.
- the stress causing this alteration;
- the resulting state.
- a twisting or torsional action, force, or stress;
- a strong, twisted silk thread, heavier than ordinary sewing silk, for working buttonholes and for other purposes.
- the direction of twisting in weaving yarn;
S twist or Z twist.
- a loaf or roll of dough twisted and baked.
- a strip of citrus peel that has been twisted and placed in a drink to add flavor.
- a kind of tobacco manufactured in the form of a rope or thick cord.
- a dance performed by couples and characterized by strongly rhythmic turns and twists of the arms, legs, and torso.
- the degree of spiral formed by the grooves in a rifled firearm or cannon.
- [Gymnastics, Diving.]a full rotation of the body about the vertical axis.
- a wrench.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
The image of Twisted Ring Band have 7 pictures including 17 Best Ideas About Twist Engagement Rings On Pinterest | Infinity Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings White Gold And Wedding Rings Simple, Rose Gold Band Twist Band 14K Rose Gold Ring Stacking, WHITE GOLD FIRST KNUCKLE RING SILVER BAND TWISTED RING STACKABLE . WHITE GOLD FIRST KNUCKLE RING SILVER BAND TWISTED RING STACKABLE, 0.09ct F I Round Brilliant Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring Twisted Band . 0 09ct F I Round Brilliant Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring Twisted Band, 1-4-Carat-Heart-Shaped-Diamond-Solitaire-Twisted-, Twisted Rope Wedding Ring, Twisted Rope Gold Wedding Band, Infinity Wedding Band, Rope Wedding Band, Twisted Rope Wedding Ring, Modern Band, Twisted Halo Engagement Ring. Following are the photos:
A more thinking and also draining are able to get wedding gifts that match the considerations in selecting a Twisted Ring Band for someone or a pal sometimes. Due to the vertigo occasionally we shall actually provide because of being unsure of things to supply anything to the person money just.
But are you aware that sometimes possibly the couple really wants to get gifts of things from good friends or relatives as presents from buddies are extremely remarkable for the couple's wedding. Here are some tips that could facilitate you in picking a Twisted Ring Band.
For art-lovers couples. Nothing is more unique for wedding partners who adore art when getting a present of exhibit passes, concert tickets / music / rings / performers of these favorite. When receiving items mentioned above they will experience delighted. You merely learn who the group, performer, performing arts favored topical bridal couple. This ticket can be a present in their mind inside the kind of a special reward and be able to make them.