Twisted Diamond Band was uploaded at May 26, 2017 at 6:01 am. This article is published under the Wedding Ring category. Twisted Diamond Band is tagged with Twisted Diamond Band, Twisted, Diamond, Band..
Twistedtwist (twist),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to combine, as two or more strands or threads, by winding together;
- to form by or as if by winding strands together: Several fibers were used to twist the rope.
- to entwine (one thing) with another;
interlace (something) with something else;
- to wind or coil (something) about something else;
- to alter in shape, as by turning the ends in opposite directions, so that parts previously in the same straight line and plane are located in a spiral curve: The sculptor twisted the form into an arabesque. He twisted his body around to look behind him.
- to turn sharply or wrench out of place;
sprain: He twisted his ankle.
- to pull, tear, or break off by turning forcibly: He twisted the arm off the puppet.
- to distort (the features) by tensing or contracting the facial muscles;
contort: She twisted her face in a wry smile.
- to distort the meaning or form of;
pervert: He twisted my comment about to suit his own purpose.
- to cause to become mentally or emotionally distorted;
warp: The loss of his business twisted his whole outlook on life.
- to form into a coil, knot, or the like by winding, rolling, etc.: to twist the hair into a knot.
- to bend tortuously.
- to cause to move with a rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to turn (something) from one direction to another, as by rotating or revolving: I twisted my chair to face the window.
- to combine or associate intimately.
- to be or become intertwined.
- to wind or twine about something.
- to writhe or squirm.
- to take a spiral form or course;
wind, curve, or bend.
- to turn or rotate, as on an axis;
revolve, as about something;
- to turn so as to face in another direction.
- to turn, coil, or bend into a spiral shape.
- to change shape under forcible turning or twisting.
- to move with a progressive rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to dance the twist.
- twist one's arm, [Informal.]to coerce: I didn't want to go, but he twisted my arm.
- a deviation in direction;
- the action of turning or rotating on an axis;
- anything formed by or as if by twisting or twining parts together.
- the act or process of twining strands together, as in thread, yarn, or rope.
- a twisting awry or askew.
- distortion or perversion, as of meaning or form.
- a peculiar attitude or bias;
eccentric turn or bent of mind;
- spiral disposition, arrangement, or form.
- spiral movement or course.
- an irregular bend;
- a sudden, unanticipated change of course, as of events.
- a treatment, method, idea, version, etc., esp. one differing from that which preceded: The screenwriters gave the old plot a new twist.
- the changing of the shape of anything by or as by turning the ends in opposite directions.
- the stress causing this alteration;
- the resulting state.
- a twisting or torsional action, force, or stress;
- a strong, twisted silk thread, heavier than ordinary sewing silk, for working buttonholes and for other purposes.
- the direction of twisting in weaving yarn;
S twist or Z twist.
- a loaf or roll of dough twisted and baked.
- a strip of citrus peel that has been twisted and placed in a drink to add flavor.
- a kind of tobacco manufactured in the form of a rope or thick cord.
- a dance performed by couples and characterized by strongly rhythmic turns and twists of the arms, legs, and torso.
- the degree of spiral formed by the grooves in a rifled firearm or cannon.
- [Gymnastics, Diving.]a full rotation of the body about the vertical axis.
- a wrench.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Twisted Diamond Band have 7 attachments including 17 Best Ideas About Twisted Wedding Bands On Pinterest | Women's Wedding Bands, Diamond Wedding Bands And Wedding Bands, WHITE GOLD TWISTED DIAMOND INFINITY BAND. Zoom, DScaasi-Twisted Diamond Eternity Band Side View, Twisted Infinity Semi-Eternity Diamond Band 14k White Gold, Wedding Band On Pinterest | Stackable Diamond Rings, My Wedding And Right Hand Rings, Jolie Designs White Gold Band, 17 Best Images About Eternity Bands On Pinterest | Eternity Wedding Bands, Wedding Ring And Engagement Rings. Below are the images:
Before talking about Twisted Diamond Band I would like to offer you some suggestions about picking a great wedding dress. First, established a budget and consistency to check out. We have to set a budget to picking there is a wedding gown, if you choose to create a wedding gown over a popular designer or hire a wedding dress in bridal confidence you. General it should be allocated despite the fact that the estimation is nearly never appropriate. You maybe even devote less of your budget to choose the perfect bridal dress or will probably save money compared to the budget collection.
Choose Shade. Consider choosing a material shade bridetobe charged later on, if you want to follow the convention of a unique place, or even the western custom of choosing a weddingdress in white, or possibly that matches the colour of the favorites and a whole lot more items that can be used to find the shade of the fabric bridal room for you.
Properly, currently you know how exactly to select Twisted Diamond Band in party, it can be applied by you when try to attend the marriage party.