This image of Mailing Address Labels For Wedding Invitations was posted at June 29, 2017 at 11:10 am. It is posted in the Wedding Invitation category. Mailing Address Labels For Wedding Invitations is tagged with Mailing Address Labels For Wedding Invitations, Mailing, Address, Labels, For, Wedding, Invitations..
Mailingmail•ing1 (mā′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- a batch of mail, as of form letters, catalogs, or monthly statements, sent by a mailer at one time: an enthusiastic response to our latest mailing.
Addressad•dress (n. ə dres′, ad′res;v. ə dres′),USA pronunciation n., v., -dressed or -drest, -dress•ing.
- a speech or written statement, usually formal, directed to a particular group of persons: the President's address on the state of the economy.
- a direction as to the intended recipient, written on or attached to a piece of mail.
- the place or the name of the place where a person, organization, or the like is located or may be reached: What is your address when you're in Des Moines?
- manner of speaking to persons;
personal bearing in conversation.
- skillful and expeditious management;
dispatch: to handle a matter with address.
- a label, as an integer, symbol, or other set of characters, designating a location, register, etc., where information is stored in computer memory.
- a request to the executive by the legislature to remove a judge for unfitness.
- Usually, addresses. attentions paid by a suitor or lover;
- (usually cap.) the reply to the King's speech in the English Parliament.
- to direct a speech or written statement to: to address an assembly.
- to use a specified form or title in speaking or writing to: Address the President as "Mr. President.''
- to direct to the attention: He addressed his remarks to the lawyers in the audience.
- to apply in speech (used reflexively, usually fol. by to): He addressed himself to the leader.
- to deal with or discuss: to address the issues.
- to put the directions for delivery on: to address a letter.
- [Com.]to consign or entrust to the care of another, as agent or factor.
- to direct the energy or efforts of (usually fol. by to): He addressed himself to the task.
- to direct (data) to a specified location in an electronic computer.
- [Golf.]to take a stance and place the head of the club behind (the ball) preparatory to hitting it.
- [Obs.]to woo;
- [Archaic.]to give direction to;
- [Obs.]to prepare.
ad•dress′er, ad•dres′sor, n.
- to make an appeal.
- to make preparations.
Labelsla•bel (lā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -beled, -bel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -belled, -bel•ling.
- a slip of paper, cloth, or other material, marked or inscribed, for attachment to something to indicate its manufacturer, nature, ownership, destination, etc.
- a short word or phrase descriptive of a person, group, intellectual movement, etc.
- a word or phrase indicating that what follows belongs in a particular category or classification: The following definition has the label "Archit.''
- a molding or dripstone over a door or window, esp. one that extends horizontally across the top of the opening and vertically downward for a certain distance at the sides.
- a brand or trademark, esp. of a manufacturer of phonograph records, tape cassettes, etc.: She records under a new label.
- the manufacturer using such a label: a major label that has produced some of the best recordings of the year.
- a narrow horizontal strip with a number of downward extensions of rectangular or dovetail form, usually placed in chief as the cadency mark of an eldest son.
- [Obs.]a strip or narrow piece of anything.
- to affix a label to;
mark with a label.
- to designate or describe by or on a label: The bottle was labeled poison.
- to put in a certain class;
- Also, radiolabel. to incorporate a radioactive or heavy isotope into (a molecule) in order to make traceable.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Mailing Address Labels For Wedding Invitations have 3 photos including How To Make Wedding Invitation Address Labels, Return Address On Wedding Invitations To Inspire You On How To Create Your Own Wedding Invitation 15, [wedding Labels] All-in-one Guest & Return Address Labels – Papercake Designs. Following are the pictures:
In picking a Mailing Address Labels For Wedding Invitations for someone or even a buddy sometimes a need for more thinking and also wearing can get wedding gifts that fit the conditions. Due to the vertigo occasionally we shall truly offer because of unsure what to present the person something money just.
For art-lovers lovers. Nothing is more unforgettable for wedding partners who enjoy art when receiving a present of show tickets, concert tickets / music / bands / singers of these favorite. When getting presents mentioned previously they'll experience happy. You merely learn who the group, singer, performing arts favored bridal couple that is relevant. This admission can be be able to generate them in to a honeymoon and a reward to them while in the kind of a unique surprise.
But do you realize that sometimes possibly the couple really wants to get presents of goods from relatives as presents from friends are extremely wonderful for your couple's wedding. Here are in picking a Mailing Address Labels For Wedding Invitations, some recommendations that can accomplish you.