The post of Hot Pink Lime Green Wedding Invitations was uploaded on June 18, 2017 at 8:37 pm. It is uploaded at the Wedding Invitation category. Hot Pink Lime Green Wedding Invitations is tagged with Hot Pink Lime Green Wedding Invitations, Hot, Pink, Lime, Green, Wedding, Invitations..
Hothot (hot),USA pronunciation adj., hot•ter, hot•test, adv., v., hot•ted, hot•ting, n.
- having or giving off heat;
having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
- having or causing a sensation of great bodily heat;
attended with or producing such a sensation: He was hot with fever.
- creating a burning sensation, as on the skin or in the throat: This ointment is hot, so apply it sparingly.
- sharply peppery or pungent: Is this mustard hot?
- having or showing intense or violent feeling;
excited: a hot temper.
- having a strong enthusiasm;
eager: a hot baseball fan.
- sexually aroused;
- violent, furious, or intense: the hottest battle of the war.
- strong or fresh, as a scent or trail.
- absolutely new;
fresh: a dozen new mystery stories hot from the press.
- requiring immediate delivery or correspondence;
demanding priority: The hot freight must be delivered by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, or we'll lose the contract.
- skillful in a reckless or daring way: a hot pilot.
- following very closely;
close: to be hot on the trail of a thief.
- (of colors) extremely intense: hot pink.
- popular and commercially successful;
marketable: The Beatles were a hot group in the 1960s.
- extremely lucky, good, or favorable: A poker player has to have a hot hand to win the pot.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) playing well or winningly;
scoring effectively: a hot pitcher.
absurd: That's a hot one!
- close to the object or answer that is being sought.
- extremely exciting or interesting;
sensational or scandalous: a hot news story.
- (of music) emotionally intense, propulsive, and marked by aggressive attack and warm, full tone.
- (of a musician) skilled in playing hot jazz.
- (of a vehicle) capable of attaining extremely high speeds: a hot new jet plane.
- stolen recently or otherwise illegal and dangerous to possess: a hot diamond necklace.
- wanted by the police.
- in the mood to perform exceedingly well, or rapidly, as during a burst of creative work: Finish writing that story while you're still hot.
- actively conducting an electric current or containing a high voltage: a hot wire.
- of, pertaining to, or noting radioactivity.
- noting any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization due to the strain: hot working.
- get hot, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become very effective or successful;
score or win repeatedly or easily.
- hot and bothered, excited, aroused, or flustered: This mistake isn't worth getting hot and bothered about.Also, all hot and bothered.
- hot under the collar. See collar (def. 16).
- make it hot for, to make something unpleasant for;
cause trouble for: Ever since their argument the principal has been making it hot for the new teacher.
- in a hot manner;
- while hot: Garnish the potatoes with parsley and serve hot.
- at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization: The wire was drawn hot.
- hot and heavy, in an intense, vehement, or passionate manner: They argued hot and heavy for 20 minutes.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]to heat;
warm (usually fol. by up).
- the hots, intense sexual desire or attraction.
Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Limelime1 (līm),USA pronunciation n., v., limed, lim•ing.
- Also called burnt lime, calcium oxide, caustic lime, calx, quicklime. a white or grayish-white, odorless, lumpy, very slightly water-soluble solid, CaO, that when combined with water forms calcium hydroxide (slaked lime), obtained from calcium carbonate, limestone, or oyster shells: used chiefly in mortars, plasters, and cements, in bleaching powder, and in the manufacture of steel, paper, glass, and various chemicals of calcium.
- a calcium compound for improving crops grown in soils deficient in lime.
- to treat (soil) with lime or compounds of calcium.
- to smear (twigs, branches, etc.) with birdlime.
- to catch with or as if with birdlime.
- to paint or cover (a surface) with a composition of lime and water;
whitewash: The government buildings were freshly limed.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Hot Pink Lime Green Wedding Invitations have 5 photos , they are Pink And Green Simple Save The Date MAGNET Wedding Invitation Typography, Wedding Invitation Suite - Custom Invite - Budget Bride - Printed Wedding Invitation - RSVP -, Spring Bright Green Wedding Invitation Iwi075, Butterfly Wedding Invitations. Shown In Fuchsia, Magenta, Hot Pink, Lime Green., Green And Hot Pink. Following are the attachments:
Before discussing Hot Pink Lime Green Wedding Invitations let me let you know some guidelines Selecting A wedding meal. Selecting a wedding cake is not only depending on flavor but additionally the design, as the shape that is stunning provides added accessories of your wedding and produce when attending your wedding, your visitors have the effect. Today modern wedding meal style and shape with contrasting vibrant and hues.
Suspend lanterns to the ceiling of the space as wedding extras also can supply the effect of passionate and modern at the room where your marriage ceremony. Other modern wedding decoration accessories that you can use is to use woods decorated decorative lights will even give an experience of unique and contemporary wedding.
There are many Hot Pink Lime Green Wedding Invitations facts that needs to be acknowledged by the pair to become married as a way to assume a contemporary feel that they actually occurred. For spot settings, tablecloths easy, with glasses and white dishes are fixed with vibrant colored napkins can give contemporary perspective. You can also use a square-formed dish or different non traditional kinds to acquire a modern impact.